Elforyn a modern, high-grade material for the manufacture of components and artefact.
Elforyn consists of a mixture of different base minerals, compounded with a light-stable resin component that ensures permanent color stability and no yellowing.
The key characteristics of Elforyn are:
- Excellent mechanical machinability in terms of drilling, milling, grinding and polishing.
- Minimal risk of breakage due to high E-modulus and homogenous structural composition.
- Superior surface properties thanks to surface hardness and minimal abrasion loss.
- Resistant to all standard substances such as cleaning agents, oils, fats, weak to medium - strength acids and alkalis.
- Little or no water absorption - hydrolysis-stable
- Can be thermo-formed in boiling water
- Can be polished and lacquer-coated to produce shiny or matt surfaces. Possibility of creating translucent and fluorescent effects.