Juma - the name stands for our independently developed and very modern processing material made from a mixture of various mineral base materials, bound in a resin component.
Juma is a high-quality, modern, and colored machining material.
The key characteristics of Juma are:
- Excellent mechanical machinability in terms of drilling, milling, grinding, and polishing.
- Minimal risk of breakage due to high E-modulus and homogenous structural composition.
- Resistant to all standard substances such as cleaning agents, oils, fats, weak to medium strength acids and alkalis.
- Little to no water absorption - hydrolysis stable
- Can be thermo-formed in boiling water
- Can be polished and lacquer-coated to produce shiny or matt surfaces.