Juma Black and Ivory Rods can be ordered in up to 3 continuous foot rods.
Juma Gem, a new high-quality material, specially designed for inlay works. A very fine structure allows even the smallest inlays. Juma Gem is not translucent, therefore more intense color retention even in dark embedding. Available in eight different colors. No limits for your creativity with this new color variety. JUMA is a high grade, modern raw material for the manufacture of components and works of art. JUMA consists of a mixture of different mineral base materials compounded with a resin component.
The essential characteristics of JUMA are:
- excellent mechanical machinability i.e. for drilling, milling, grinding and polishing,
- minimum breakage risk due to high coefficient of elasticity and high elongation,
- high-quality surface due to high surface hardness and minimal abrasion losses,
- resistant to all conventional substances such as cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak / medium acids and bases,
- very low water absorption (hydrolysis resistant). - possibility of thermal moulding in boiling water,
- can be polished or lacquer coated to manufacture polished or matt surfaces,
- pleasant to the touch due to good thermal properties.